My name is Nadya and I was born and raised on the Faroe Islands, but have been living in the Copenhagen area in Denmark for the past 10 years. I come from a family of entrepreneurs and hard workers, and while growing up I spent a lot of time in father’s electronics store, where he sold and repaired consumer electronics. My interests for electronics was evident from a very early age and when I grew older this interest expanded further to IT as well.
I have always loved to create things and have been creative minded, loving art, illustration & crafts for as long as I can remember. It was only natural for me to pursue an education combining the fields of media, IT and design. I moved to Denmark in 2005 and have since then gained a considerable amount of knowledge in various fields; I have taken courses in graphic design and got an Academic Professional degree in Multimedia Design and Communication, afterwards I topped up to a Bachelors degree in Digital Concept Development, and at I finally got my Masters degree in Operations and Innovation Management where I specialized in Media Management.
Cand.scient.techn./Master of Science & Technology in Operations & Innovation Management (2014)
Aalborg University in Copenhagen
BA/Bachelor’s degree in E-Concept Development (2011)
The Copenhagen School of Design & Technology
AP/Academy Profession’s degree in Multimedia Design & Communication (2009)
Business Academy Copenhagen North
– Artificial Intelligence in the Marketplace (7.5 ECTS), IT University of Copenhagen
– From Concept Art to In-Game Graphics (7.5 ECTS), IT University of Copenhagen
– Digital Battlefield (7.5 ECTS), IT University of Copenhagen
– Newsletters & Email Marketing, Roskilde Tekniske Skole
– Presentation Techniques, HK
– Twitter, HK
– Introduction to Sociology (online course), Princeton University
– Human-Computer Interaction (online course), Princeton University
– Scandinavian Film & Television (online course), University of Copenhagen
Content management systems: WordPress, Joomla, DynamicWeb, Prestashop.
Marketing automation tools: Marketo, Exacttarget, CampaignMonitor, MailChimp, Zoomio Campaigner.
Fluent in Faroese, Danish & English.